Loves of my life!

Loves of my life!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More than I can chew...

So, we just got back from Disneyland on Saturday night. The trip was AWESOME!! We had so much fun and the kids won't stop talking about it... well that and going to Grandma's house. We were going to run some errands yesterday and Carter got so excited when we left the base and told Cassidy that we were going to Grandma's house. When I told him that we weren't, he responded with a loud and whiny "WHY???" Anyway, going on the trip left us with very little time to prepare for our move (not that I would trade a minute of it). So, on Sunday, we were busy getting the house ready for the movers to come tomorrow, and we still have so much to do. My whole body hurts, but I just have one day left and then it's out of my hands! We move into TLF tomorrow and we leave for good next Friday. It seemed like a lifetime to get to this point, but now that we are here, I can't believe how fast it came! haha Life is funny.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Your finally leaving Great Falls. Call us once you get here, we'd love to hang out or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need another vacation already!! I can't wait to hear about the new place. Give yourself a break!

    ReplyDelete