Loves of my life!

Loves of my life!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

FINALLY.....

After MONTHS of waiting.. we finally found out that we will be getting orders for Schriever AFB in Colorado Springs. We have a Disneyland trip planned for the first part of May, so we might be outta here by then, if the orders get here soon enough. If not, we will come back from Cali, out-process and be gone by the end of May. I will miss my friends here in Montana, but I'm really excited to move on and be somewhere with endless activities! Plus, I can fly home for dirt cheap... and I get to fly really cheap to see my girlies down in Texas!! YIPPEE!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Will we get to see you guys more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you call us when you get here. If your looking to buy a home, I have the best realitor for you. Maybe we can hang out once you get settled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief to get one thing out of the way. I hope things will go your way in trying to get to your new home in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete