Loves of my life!

Loves of my life!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Colorado

Cassidy and Shelby feeding the giraffes!!


Carter on the climbing wall

Carter in the foam pit after jumping off of the platform


Corbin on the plane




Daddy and Carter in the hot tub



The post below is some pics of our trip. I still can't figure out how to make the text and pics go where I want them!! ARGH! Anyway, we were able to go to Colorado for Tyler's brother's wedding. We did a lot of really fun things while we were there. We went to the zoo, swimming and Mr. Biggs family fun center. We went to the downtown aquarium, Chuck E. Cheese and Art Sports for the open gym time. The kids had so much fun and it was good for them to hang out with the cousins! I was able to get some quality shopping time in at the outlets in Castle Rock too!! I love a good deal! Corbin was so good on the plane!! I'm telling you... the best baby in the WORLD!!!! Cassidy was so funny. She was talking with her cousin and he had lost a tooth, so he was showing her and Cassidy sternly told him "that's why you need to brush your teeth!" It was hilarious! I love listening to kids have conversations!





3 comments:

  1. How fun! Corbin is a CUTIE!!! Good to see you are still alive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys were in Colorado and we didn't get to see you?!?! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love giraffes!! That looks so fun. Corbin's smile is soooooooooooo cute! I love the brush your teeth conversation. Funny stuff :)

    ReplyDelete