Loves of my life!

Loves of my life!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Facebook and Mario Kart

Okay, so my brother told me that he is on facebook, so I got on too and it's a little addicting!! I just keep finding people I know. It's fun!! I still don't know the point of it, but it's fun to find people on there!!



So, Tyler and Cassidy were playing Mario Kart last night and Tyler looked at me and said "She's actually pretty good!" So all day long, whatever Cassidy is doing, she says "You know Mom, I'm actually pretty good!" So funny!! I love my kids.

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy that yo have a blog! It is just such a great way to keep up on each others lifes. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about facebook. That is why I mainly use it to just let people find me. If I go to it, it sucks up the time!
    Don't you just love it how kids just soak things up (unless it is something you don't want them to say like "holy crap" that I have passed to my daughter...)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kamee,
    I found your blog on Janiel's. I love finding new blogs! :) So guess what? We are going to be neighbors (kind-of). Housing called us and offered us the house on the corner of Locust and Dogwood just down from you guys.

    ReplyDelete